Creating and operating your public accounts on WeChat, Weibo etc. is the easiest part of getting seen on China's sprawling online landscape. For most companies achieving awareness requires something more. In our experience one the best solutions - both for impact and cost-effectiveness - is to identify a set of relevant 3rd party platforms and channels and work on and with them to raise awareness of your company and products. This is true for both B2C and B2B related companies and for non-commercial organisations.
- Identify relevant 3rd party platforms
- Develop a practical strategy and action plan for each platform
- When relevant: Engage with the platforms to start cooperation
- Create content and promote storytelling on the individual platforms
- Engaging with partners users and consumers
- Establish clear performance targets
- Weekly feedback and reporting
Shanghai Jungle was founded in 2013. The company is based in Shanghai and solely focused on helping western companies organisations and government agencies with their China marketing.
Our focus is mainly online marketing - but we also provide offline marketing, market research and related services. Our team consists of Chinese, German, Danish, Swedish and Czech nationals, which we believe enable us to both understand our clients and also the Chinese market. We currently serve more than 100 clients from 12 different countries.